Competing to score the top talent who seamlessly fits into your company culture and has the qualifications your organization requires has become increasingly difficult, especially when the talent pool isn’t as plentiful as it once was.
Businesses are frustrated because the demand for talent now exceeds the supply and while there are little indications that this trend will revert anytime soon, there are ways you can improve your talent discovery efforts by using AI-powered recruiting.
With the support of AI-powered recruiting you can:
- Conduct market and talent research in one brilliant platform
- Predict when people are ready to change jobs and build a pipeline of passive candidates
- Quadruple your response rate by knowing when and how to target each candidate
- Build the best candidate experience from the most critical first touch
- Enrich your internal talent engagement with predictive insights and risk profiles
Ready to learn more? ENGAGE will be exhibiting at next week’s ERE Recruiting Conference. Conference attendees are encouraged to visit ENGAGE in booth #716 to see firsthand how your organization can find and deliver quality talent.
To learn the basics of AI, how it can be used to help streamline your recruiting process, and tips for planning for an AI adoption journey, download our guide, Breaking Down the Basics of AI-Powered Recruiting.